Data Quality and Integrity for
MatchCite for Dynamics enables CRM users to utilise complex MDM technology to quickly and easily eliminate duplicates and make them a thing of the past.
CLEANSE YOUR DYNAMICS CRM
Cleaning your CRM data using MatchCite for Enterprise
enables you to quickly and efficiently de-duplicate the enterprise
data as a standalone exercise. 1,000 records, 10,000 records or
1,000,000 records MatchCite for Enterprise will quickly deliver a
duplicate free environment which your can maintain using the MatchCite Dynamics Plugin, click FREE
MATCHCITE FOR DYNAMICS CRM
The MatchCite Dynamics Plugin bolts directly into your Dynamics application and scrutinises users as they add new data in Real Time. MatchCite for Dynamics alerts the user of duplicated data during the data input process and gives options to merge or ignore.In the event the user ignores the alerts the integral reporting tool informs the data steward of duplication issues.
DUPLICATE DATA NEED NOT PLAGUE YOUR VITAL CRM DATA ANY LONGER - MATCHCITE for DYNAMICS can govern your crm system and remove costly duplicates.
Initial Load Toolkit
- Allows the administrators to upload your CRM data into the MatchCite server (onsite or cloud based) easily from within the CRM system
- Upload non-CRM data into the MatchCite server to create a single consolidated view of all Customer data.
- Do bulk de-duplication on your CRM data using the task driven toolkit.
- Provides duplicate prevention services for Account from within the CRM system,
- A popup warning dialog alerts the user to the fact they are creating a duplicate record, allowing them to continue with the new or use the existing record,
- Duplicate records if created can be set to auto-merge, be added as a sub-account or deactivated by the MatchCite plugin. All using the configuration options.
- Utilizes the MatchCite MDM Server - provides a cross CRM viewpoint of all Account records
- Similar to the Accounts plugin, provides duplicate prevention services for Contacts.
- Duplicate contacts are only duplicates if they are within the same organisation,
- The user is warned of duplicate contacts - however they would never be merged without a data stewards intervention
- Contacts are linked to the Account in the MatchCite server providing Organisational tree diagrams in the MatchCite Hierarchy plugin
- Allows the user to see a visual representation of organisations and their employees and contacts,
- The user can drill into detail following paths through the organisational structure.
- Provides task review for Data Stewards to review potential duplicate Contacts and Accounts,
- Data Stewards can merge records or accept they are unique in the MatchCite server and then the changes are actioned in the CRM system
- All from one user interface - the Data Steward never has to leave the CRM system